Search Web Site
LABORATORY PROCEDURES FOR MICROORGANISMS
REFERENCE NO.: M/1997/4.01
TITLE: PROCEDURE FOR DEALING WITH CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
Each collection must have a formal procedure for dealing with customers complaints. Complaints must be registered and treated with priority. M/1998/4.01 Appendix 1 gives an example of a customers complaints form.
- Register the date and type of the complaint and the name and address of the customer.
- Register the delivery note number and the date of the objected dispatch.
- Register the collection number(s) of the culture(s).
- Register the reason for the complaint.
- If necessary, the responsible scientist has to be consulted.
- When the complaint is considered justified, the replacement culture is free of charge. If not, the customer is informed about the reasons.
- Prepare shipment with delivery note. In case of a replacement free of charge write "Replacement" under the strain designation.
Guidelines prepared for CABRI by DSMZ, CBS and BCCM, 17 May 1998
Page layout by CERDIC
Copyright CABRI, 1998
© The CABRI Consortium 1999-2013.
This work cannot be reproduced in whole or in part without the express
written permission of the CABRI consortium.
Site maintained by Paolo Romano. Last revised on April 2013.