PLANT CELL LINES
Search Web Site
LABORATORY PROCEDURES FOR ANIMAL & HUMAN CELL LINES
REFERENCE NO: AHC/1998/4/3.1
- The invoices are usually sent out by standard mail in the same week as the shipped goods.
- In case a prepayment is required, a pro-forma invoice can be prepared.
- The amount of the invoice is payable immediately upon receipt of goods without further discount.
- The recipient of goods is billed for the cultures (or other biological material) for the transport and the packaging.
- Orders from outside Germany will be subject to a handling/banking fee.
- Value-added-tax (VAT) is charged to consignments within Germany; VAT is also charged to customers in countries belonging to the European Union unless the ordering institutions indicates its VAT Registration Number in order to receive VAT exemption.
Guidelines prepared for CABRI by CERDIC, DSMZ, ECACC, INRC, November 1998
Page layout by CERDIC
Copyright CABRI, 1998
© The CABRI Consortium 1999 -
This work cannot be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written permission of the CABRI consortium.
Site maintained by Paolo Romano. Last revised on February 2023.