Search Web Site
LABORATORY PROCEDURES FOR ANIMAL & HUMAN CELL LINES
REFERENCE NO: AHC/1998/4/3
TITLE: INVOICING OF ORDER DESPATCHED
All orders despatched according to procedure AHC/1998/4/2.1 must be invoiced for price of sample and shipment and packaging.
- For orders that have been despatched (whether part or whole) the original copy of the order is placed for invoicing.
- The order is priced by the system
- Validation of each item for invoice is given (despatch date, despatch form, despatch address, invoice address, customer number, order numberů)
- The invoice is generated by the system. VAT is charged at standard rate on all orders unless written evidence of exemption or zero rating is provided by the customer.
- The invoice is printed (1 original and duplicates)
- The original invoice is posted to the customer and the copy invoice is filed in the Collection's Accounts section. The original paperwork is archived.
- The invoice is then retained for a period of 3 months.
- On a monthly basis a sample of the invoices that are not paid are checked, and reminder sent.
Guidelines prepared for CABRI by CERDIC, DSMZ, ECACC, INRC, November 1998
Page layout by CERDIC
Copyright CABRI, 1998
© The CABRI Consortium 1999-2013.
This work cannot be reproduced in whole or in part without the express
written permission of the CABRI consortium.
Site maintained by Paolo Romano. Last revised on April 2013.