Search Web Site
Search Partners' Sites
Common Access to Biological Resources and Information
FAQ (or how to be satisfied when accessing this site)
In this section:
- Can I download the CABRI site?
- No, each page of the CABRI site is
© Copyright CABRI, 1999-2004, even if it is not explicitly
If you are interested in downloading the site or a part
of it, you must ask the Technical Committee for permission
and explain the reason for your interest.
- Can I use CABRI Guidelines?
- CABRI Quality Management Guidelines are intended to be used by the
In this case, you must inform the CABRI Technical Committee
of your intentions and you are required to
cite their origin with a complete reference. If you cite the CABRI
Quality Management Guidelines in a publication,
you should always refer to the appropriate version number.
- Can I mirror the CABRI site?
- To set up a CABRI web mirror, you must ask for
permission from the CABRI Technical Committee and agree to
the mirroring rules and procedures, which are described
in the CABRI Procedures Manual (see "Site Map").
CABRI is currently available through the main web site,
and four international mirrors:
in Italy (http://www.it.cabri.org/);
Consult the "Mirrors" section of the main site for
more details of the mirrors and requirements.
- Can I set up a link to the CABRI site?
- You are welcome to set up as many links as you desire to the
home page of the CABRI site and to its mirrors. Please
inform the CABRI Technical Committee if you set up any links.
We cannot guarantee that internal links will be maintained
indefinitely, so we discourage linking to internal pages.